I baught two shirts on rosewholesale.com that look very nice.While waiting for my order, i started looking on the for reviews.

Yes... of course I should have done it BEFORE buying. Usually I buy LARGE semi-fit shirts but it got to my mind that LARGE could be a litle tight so I ordered XLARGE. It was soooo tight when i tried it that I started to laugh (or choke...

not sure). I could not believe it was an XLARGE. I'll give them to my friend's teen. He's the only one I can think of that COULD fit in these shirts.

Rosewholesale, are you making Hobbit clothing? In my opinion, you don't deserve the "R" in SHIrT !!!!!

Waste of time, waste of money (only 40$) not worth it!

My advice? Go to a local store and try them on! If you don't like it?

Get it back...End of story.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "xl = xs" of rosewholesale shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Rosewholesale needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosewholesale shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewholesale.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Gina2
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1157164

Dear proy70,

I want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fit.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.Would you mind providing us your order number?

If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosewholesale.com/ticket/ticket/index

Yours sincerely, Rosewholesale.com Customer Service

Peoria, Arizona, United States #927883

Those types of Shirts Are Sold On Ebay. And SincE They Come From Overseas,A Pretty Accurate Size Chart Is Included In The Description. And They Tend To Cost About $10.

Stow, Ohio, United States #927342

My son is a skinny kid, he got a sweatshirt, L, and it was too short on him. I think ya gotta be a Korean to wear them, little guys, skinny.