Baught a shirt on

I baught two shirts on that look very nice.While waiting for my order, i started looking on the for reviews.

Yes... of course I should have done it BEFORE buying. Usually I buy LARGE semi-fit shirts but it got to my mind that LARGE could be a litle tight so I ordered XLARGE. It was soooo tight when i tried it that I started to laugh (or choke...

not sure). I could not believe it was an XLARGE. I'll give them to my friend's teen. He's the only one I can think of that COULD fit in these shirts.

Rosewholesale, are you making Hobbit clothing? In my opinion, you don't deserve the "R" in SHIrT !!!!!

Waste of time, waste of money (only 40$) not worth it!

My advice? Go to a local store and try them on! If you don't like it?

Get it back...End of story.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 11 #1157164 Shenzhen, Guangdong

Dear proy70,
I want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.
We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fit.
Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.Would you mind providing us your order number?
If any question, please email to or submit a ticket here:
Yours sincerely, Customer Service

Jan 08, 2015 #927883 Peoria, Arizona

Those types of Shirts Are Sold On Ebay. And SincE They Come From Overseas,A Pretty Accurate Size Chart Is Included In The Description. And They Tend To Cost About $10.

Jan 07, 2015 #927342 Stow, Ohio

My son is a skinny kid, he got a sweatshirt, L, and it was too short on him. I think ya gotta be a Korean to wear them, little guys, skinny.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.