1.5K views
Featured Not resolved

Update by user Oct 15, 2015

The FIRST picture, is what I THOUGHT I was ordering, but after 2 1/2 months of waiting, the remaining pictures, are of what I actually received! Nothing but a mess of tattered, and poorly constructed lace, and nothing like the dress that was pictured! Beware!

Original review posted by user Oct 14, 2015

I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she had ordered something, and the clothes on the site were cute. Right after I ordered, and they took the money out, which I expected, and they said that delivery would take anywhere from 15-25 days. That should have made it come around the end of August, or early Sept, at the latest.

After a couple of weeks, I noticed that it hadn't shipped yet. I wrote to them to ask them about it, and before I heard back from them, my girlfriend said "Watch....they will tell you that it is out of stock.", She was right! That's exactly what they did! :( . When I threatened to blast them on every social media site that I could find, then, MIRACULOUSLY, my dress had "come in" (after they told me in an earlier email, that it would not be back in stock, until at least October 31st) and was being sent out "right away".

I had to email them many times, only for them to give me a tracking number that simply said that the "China mail center", received the package, and that it was now "in the United States"..nothing happened when I clicked on the link. When I told them that I would blast them wherever I could, and that I wanted an immediate refund...they told me that the package should be here by October 18th, and if not, I would finally get my refund. Well, guess what? It showed up yesterday, (October 13th) and you do indeed, get what you pay for! A piece of trash!

The "dress".... is a VERY thin piece of "lace", that it supposed to have a lining underneath it. Well...the "lining" IS there....but it is about a foot shorter, than the "dress", and said "dress" only reaches to my hips. The neckline is COMPLETELY different than the picture, and the sleeves look like they were once long, and someone just cut them off! The edges are ragged as all get out, and the "hem" is just as bad! I ordered an EXTRA large, and it barely fit! (I'm a size 8, and normally wear a medium) My 11 year old granddaughter tried it on, and it was almost too small for her, and she is of average size for an 11 year old.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, and the other ones that are JUST LIKE IT!! NO MORE CHINESE CLOTHING FOR ME!

This reviewer shared experience about "most of the above. the only thing they did corrctly, was deduct the money from my account!" and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewholesale and uploaded picture s. He best about dress from Rosewholesale was pictures of the clothing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewholesale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewholesale to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Gina2
#1219387

Dear MrsHubbyD,

We regret that the issue has occurred.

Rosewholesale offers a 30 days warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-16.html.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.We would be very grateful if you could tell us your order number.

Thank you for your support and patience. Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1201579

What I notice about most of these sites is they are modeled towards thin women.I'm a small woman.

5'0, 125 lbs. I'm curvy but not fat. I tried on a Korean top and it was marked xl. I felt gutted.

I am nowhere near XL.

Not to be mean but if you are a size 8 you should avoid these sites.

Aubrey, Texas, United States #1145660

If you look at the dress one can see it is for an extremely thin person, not an XL. Every time I see a "model" in a dress like this I remember being 16 and looking in the mirror and "STILL" thinking I was having a belly! I would never believe an XL would look good on me with that style dress!

MrsHubbyD
to SigridRose Utica, Michigan, United States #1145696

The thing is, that I don't even WEAR an XL, I wear a size 8, so it should have looked fine.I ORDERED the XL because I KNOW that sizes over there, are a lot different, even if you go by the chart.

It was just poorly constructed, PERIOD.

It was awful, lol!!I'm just glad that my little experiment, didn't cost me any REAL money!!