Rosewholesale - Beware! Ill fitting, poor quality, super slow delivery, or not at all..BEWARE!
Update added by user Oct 15, 2015
The FIRST picture, is what I THOUGHT I was ordering, but after 2 1/2 months of waiting, the remaining pictures, are of what I actually received! Nothing but a mess of tattered, and poorly constructed lace, and nothing like the dress that was pictured! Beware!
Original review posted by user Oct 14, 2015
I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she had ordered something, and the clothes on the site were cute. Right after I ordered, and they took the money out, which I expected, and they said that delivery would take anywhere from 15-25 days. That should have made it come around the end of August, or early Sept, at the latest.
After a couple of weeks, I noticed that it hadn't shipped yet. I wrote to them to ask them about it, and before I heard back from them, my girlfriend said "Watch....they will tell you that it is out of stock.", She was right! That's exactly what they did! :( . When I threatened to blast them on every social media site that I could find, then, MIRACULOUSLY, my dress had "come in" (after they told me in an earlier email, that it would not be back in stock, until at least October 31st) and was being sent out "right away".
I had to email them many times, only for them to give me a tracking number that simply said that the "China mail center", received the package, and that it was now "in the United States"..nothing happened when I clicked on the link. When I told them that I would blast them wherever I could, and that I wanted an immediate refund...they told me that the package should be here by October 18th, and if not, I would finally get my refund. Well, guess what? It showed up yesterday, (October 13th) and you do indeed, get what you pay for! A piece of trash!
The "dress".... is a VERY thin piece of "lace", that it supposed to have a lining underneath it. Well...the "lining" IS there....but it is about a foot shorter, than the "dress", and said "dress" only reaches to my hips. The neckline is COMPLETELY different than the picture, and the sleeves look like they were once long, and someone just cut them off! The edges are ragged as all get out, and the "hem" is just as bad! I ordered an EXTRA large, and it barely fit! (I'm a size 8, and normally wear a medium) My 11 year old granddaughter tried it on, and it was almost too small for her, and she is of average size for an 11 year old.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, and the other ones that are JUST LIKE IT!! NO MORE CHINESE CLOTHING FOR ME!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Pictures of the clothing
What I disliked
- That the clothing looked nothing like the pictures
- Reason of review:
- Most of the above. The only thing they did corrctly, was deduct the money from my account!
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "Another SCAM on free US Airlines tickets that I am sure are the same people doing it in other states. $ $1,400.00 of free tickets and a please call..."
- " I bought a Nokian tire from tiresbyweb.com in August 2014. I paid an additional $20.25 for a Sonsio "Defender" road-hazard warranty. In March 2015 I hit a pothole that destroyed..."
- "Gardner White is shady. I had a sofa delivered, the delivery team members did not even attempt to take the sofa off the truck but advised I would have..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."