Rosewholesale - Beware! Ill fitting, poor quality, super slow delivery, or not at all..BEWARE!
Update added by user Oct 15, 2015
The FIRST picture, is what I THOUGHT I was ordering, but after 2 1/2 months of waiting, the remaining pictures, are of what I actually received! Nothing but a mess of tattered, and poorly constructed lace, and nothing like the dress that was pictured! Beware!
Original review posted by user Oct 14, 2015
I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she had ordered something, and the clothes on the site were cute. Right after I ordered, and they took the money out, which I expected, and they said that delivery would take anywhere from 15-25 days. That should have made it come around the end of August, or early Sept, at the latest.
After a couple of weeks, I noticed that it hadn't shipped yet. I wrote to them to ask them about it, and before I heard back from them, my girlfriend said "Watch....they will tell you that it is out of stock.", She was right! That's exactly what they did! :( . When I threatened to blast them on every social media site that I could find, then, MIRACULOUSLY, my dress had "come in" (after they told me in an earlier email, that it would not be back in stock, until at least October 31st) and was being sent out "right away".
I had to email them many times, only for them to give me a tracking number that simply said that the "China mail center", received the package, and that it was now "in the United States"..nothing happened when I clicked on the link. When I told them that I would blast them wherever I could, and that I wanted an immediate refund...they told me that the package should be here by October 18th, and if not, I would finally get my refund. Well, guess what? It showed up yesterday, (October 13th) and you do indeed, get what you pay for! A piece of trash!
The "dress".... is a VERY thin piece of "lace", that it supposed to have a lining underneath it. Well...the "lining" IS there....but it is about a foot shorter, than the "dress", and said "dress" only reaches to my hips. The neckline is COMPLETELY different than the picture, and the sleeves look like they were once long, and someone just cut them off! The edges are ragged as all get out, and the "hem" is just as bad! I ordered an EXTRA large, and it barely fit! (I'm a size 8, and normally wear a medium) My 11 year old granddaughter tried it on, and it was almost too small for her, and she is of average size for an 11 year old.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, and the other ones that are JUST LIKE IT!! NO MORE CHINESE CLOTHING FOR ME!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Pictures of the clothing
What I disliked
- That the clothing looked nothing like the pictures
- Reason of review:
- Most of the above. The only thing they did corrctly, was deduct the money from my account!
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered about 15 items from the sight. Nothing looked as I did on the website. The sewing was unprofessional. I have attached on of the many horrible dresses I..."
- "I have not receive from my order,the with dress,please check my order its was the only white,the rest was perfect.please send me your respond. ..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "Another SCAM on free US Airlines tickets that I am sure are the same people doing it in other states. $ $1,400.00 of free tickets and a please call..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "Sooo disappointed. My favorite cookie in the whole wide world, Chips Ahoy, tastes terrible now. I thought maybe they were old, stale, but the date on the package says they..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."