New York, New York

This is the second broken jewelry I receive.The first one I was able to correct but this one I cannot.

In addition, the order arrives months later and incomplete. If I was not paying attention, they would not have sent the other items. See picture of how this jewelry arrived. I was unable to upload picture on their website so I sent an email attachment.

They receive the email but Bonnie keeps saying they did not get the picture.

Email after email, they never have a response or say they never received the photo.You might as well give up because there will never be a refund but I can expose them.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Gina2

Dear customer,

We regret that the issue has occurred.

We do in fact inspect all items before we ship them. Unfortunately, from time to time items get damaged during shipping.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.Please kindly give us your order number.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service

Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more Rosewholesale - Beware! Ill fitting, poor quality, super slow delivery, or not at all..BEWARE! Rosewholesale " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..." Read more Rosewholesale - Clothing too small, captcha code does not work on website Rosewholesale "I ordered two identical (except size) shirts. 1 was XXL and the other was M. The person I ordered the M for had to wear the XXL because both shirts..." Read more Rosewholesale - Great Products and Excellent Customer Service and Support Rosewholesale "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more Verizon - Not given prepaid service I paid for Verizon "On June 1, 2017, I tried to purchase internet access from my Verizon Jetpack device but did not receive what I had originally paid for. I spoke with customer service..." Read more LIFECELL IS SURELY A SCAM Lifecell "They take $189 out and put it on pending mode for the one you think your getting free but really arent.But you pay the shipping.So its a scam and falso..." Read more