This is the second broken jewelry I receive.The first one I was able to correct but this one I cannot.

In addition, the order arrives months later and incomplete. If I was not paying attention, they would not have sent the other items. See picture of how this jewelry arrived. I was unable to upload picture on their website so I sent an email attachment.

They receive the email but Bonnie keeps saying they did not get the picture.

Email after email, they never have a response or say they never received the photo.You might as well give up because there will never be a refund but I can expose them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of suit of chic necklace. Rosewholesale needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suit of chic necklace in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewholesale.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Gina2

Dear customer,

We regret that the issue has occurred.

We do in fact inspect all items before we ship them. Unfortunately, from time to time items get damaged during shipping.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.Please kindly give us your order number.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service