New York, New York

This is the second broken jewelry I receive.The first one I was able to correct but this one I cannot.

In addition, the order arrives months later and incomplete. If I was not paying attention, they would not have sent the other items. See picture of how this jewelry arrived. I was unable to upload picture on their website so I sent an email attachment.

They receive the email but Bonnie keeps saying they did not get the picture.

Email after email, they never have a response or say they never received the photo.You might as well give up because there will never be a refund but I can expose them.

Review about: Suit Of Chic Necklace.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Gina2

Dear customer,

We regret that the issue has occurred.

We do in fact inspect all items before we ship them. Unfortunately, from time to time items get damaged during shipping.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.Please kindly give us your order number.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service

Rosewholesale - Beware! Ill fitting, poor quality, super slow delivery, or not at all..BEWARE! Rosewholesale " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..." Read more Rosewholesale - Review about Dress from Mckinney, Texas Rosewholesale "I ordered about 15 items from the sight. Nothing looked as I did on the website. The sewing was unprofessional. I have attached on of the many horrible dresses I..." Read more Rosewholesale - It's a scam since the photos show on their website are a lot different from what I received! Rosewholesale "It's a scam since the photos show on their website are a lot different from what I received! Also I just received parts of my order . The seller are..." Read more Rosewholesale Shipping Service Review from Stockbridge, Georgia Rosewholesale "I orederd for tha first time one wig..i did get an email saying that tha item i purchased,i guess alot of people already ordered..so mines was gonna be a bit..." Read more Castle Windows - Broken seals around window panes Castle Windows "Our windows were installed August 10,2004 from your company that was located at 200 Prosperity Drive in Knoxville Tenn. 865-588-6888 that no longer exists. We had made several complaints, which..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more Flojos Sandals blacken feet, company ignores complaint Flojos "Bought a pair of these awful black Drew or Cole model sandals at Costco. Transferred a black stain that lasted for weeks, despite repeated attempts to scrub feet with abrasives,..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more