1.6

I placed my order, did follow up, order on hold pending receipt of a picture of my credit card/statement.Called the# given only to be connected to China?!?!

Your order set to be canceled for non_verification, please dont cancel my order, its my gifts to my kids, mind you the money has been processed and, accepted!! After several attempts to resolve phone, text or their version of support, i ask uf i cancel my order hiw long before you return my funds, oh about 7_25 days well needless to say , i am very upset , that was my only money to shop for my girls. I only wanted to keep them warm this winter and, this site had what i needed.

Research reviews before you online shop, if i had known it was China!!No order from me, aso ***!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

My bank refunded my money after my order was not received, very sad to screw customers over who depended on my order for Christmas!! Now the one thing I got was, schooled on research the so called Co., check out the reviews, romwe also a bunked up Co., same issues, although we did receive a partial order, everything was too small, now they say can not exchange at this time, wtf is wrong with these people, I have researched and they unfortunately they are all based in and around China!!!! LESSON LEARNED