Rosewholesale - Clothes that do not look the same as the picture

I've bought well over $200 worth of clothes from Rosewholesale, and as of now, I cannot give them a great review, because NOTHING that I ordered and received looks like the picture of the item I wanted.1) Items that looked substantial in the picture are thin and cheap-looking (mostly below-grade polyester); 2) SEVERAL maxis that I ordered after seeing them in photos billowing FAR out from the model's body (I suppose with a large fan three feet in front or to the side of her blowing on her--on HIGH, of course, to make the dress look fuller than it actually is--came to me MUCH thinner and straighter rather than full and with a capacity to appear "windblown," which was the only reason I bought it in the first place.

One maxi that I ordered isn't even the same dress as the one I bought--it looks very close to the one I saw and bought, but there were unacceptable differences. The hippie/bohemian fringe around the neck wasn't on the dress I received, nor was it AT ALL as full-skirted as I expected from seeing the picture. Furthermore, it was only an ankle-length maxi, and the one I'd actually ORDERED was supposed to be floor-length. I bought three others with the same problem when it came to the fullness of the skirt AND regarding maxis not being the correct length, even when sizes are compared with UK measurements.

I'm VERY thin for my height, and I prefer VERY full clothes to hide this--NOTHING I ordered looked anything remotely the way they were advertised. I am attempting to find the photos I saw which inspired me to buy the clothes, and I've taken pictures of the actually-received dress--a five-year-old child could see the differences.

I don't have great hopes for actually RECEIVING any of the dresses I bought looking and feeling the way I expected, and the way they were presented through the camera (with what I suspect was Photoshop at work), but I'm sending a complaint, anyway, and I'm posting this so others can see the potential dangers of shopping on the Rosewholesale market online. Also, people looking to buy an item that is NOT going to be what they think it is, especially so CHEAPLY--they MORE than make up for the low price tag by charging outrageous shipping and handling fees--all of which are at least three times the cost of the article you ordered. I believe Rosewholesale to be not exactly a scam, given that you DO receive your -- uh -- "altered states" item (even in the wrong condition?)--but they are dishonest and they are making at least 400% what they're charging for that item.

If you need clothes that will just be used a coupe of times or as a costume, go for it. If not, go back to Amazon. At least they send you what you relly ordered and don't "shipping-and-handling" charge you far more than they do for the entire basket. Below are the pictures I saw on Rosewholesale.

I am having trouble loading the photos my husband took of me wearing the items below, but as soon as I can retrieve them, I will return to this page to show the way they looked in reality.Thank you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Prices
    • Pictures of the clothing
  • What I disliked
    • That what i got looked nothing like on their website
    • You cant get a hold of them
    • Lack of communication

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #724857 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosewholesale? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 26 #1218877

Dear customer,
I want to apologize to you for what has happened.
Rosewholesale offers a 30 days warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.
To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:
We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution.Would you mind informing us your order number?
Thanks for your collaboration. Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service

0 0 Reply

Nov 07, 2015 #1059890

Maybe you should move to a country where you are forced to make your own clothes

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosewholesale. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rosewholesale.
Filing a new complaint about