2.7

I ordered two identical (except size) shirts. 1 was XXL and the other was M.

The person I ordered the M for had to wear the XXL because both shirts were waaaayyyy ttoooooooo small. I believe they identify sizes per the typical Asian body size, not American or European. I tried to notify them via the email option on their site and the captcha code was 1142, I entered 1142 and received the message that the code was invalid, after several tries, I gave up. Will never order from these folks again!

Will never order from these folks again! Will never order from these folks again!

Review about: Rosewholesale Shirt.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Ease of ordering.

I didn't like: Product size.

Comments

Vader, Washington, United States #1279732

I have ordered several things from your company and have not ran into any problems (even with the sizes). If you view the specs you can get relatively close to the right size.

I normally wear a medium blouse, so I go the specs, and order the size closest to my measurements (sometimes that is a Lg, or XL if it is a fitted blouse I'll order a 2X. So far that has worked out nicely.

Your shipping is wonderful and your prices are great. I plan on continuing to order from your company.