1.3K views

I order some black wigs and they sent me brown. The wigs that they sent were not the right style on the picture.

I am very mad! Trying to get my money back. I tried calling but no response. I got in touch with my bank and then contacts with pay pal and that's when I heard from them thru email.

They are some liyers betting people out of their money. Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake

Review about: Rosewholesale Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Shipping and tracking informations very accurate.

I didn't like: Wrong color and size.

Comments

Gina2
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1209676

Dear Customer,

We regret that our service and the items did not meet your expectation.

We are NOT a ***. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order.

We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution via the ticket center.Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number?

If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com.

Yours sincerely, Rosewholesale.com Customer Service

to Gina2 #1465127

I also want a refund. My wigs came in super late even though I ordered and paid for expedited shipping.

Also the wigs are nothing like the images online. I have called and emailed many times with no response.

The USA number isn’t even a valid number that works. This is unacceptable and I want my money back I spent over $60 for these two wigs that ended up being cheap and hideous colors.

to Uchechi19 #1470835

I ordered expedited shipping as well an still no ups truck has pulled up yet