1.1K views

I order some black wigs and they sent me brown. The wigs that they sent were not the right style on the picture.

I am very mad! Trying to get my money back. I tried calling but no response. I got in touch with my bank and then contacts with pay pal and that's when I heard from them thru email.

They are some liyers betting people out of their money. Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake

This person wrote the review because of not as described of rosewholesale wig from Rosewholesale. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewholesale to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was wrong color and size. Author liked the most shipping and tracking informations very accurate. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewholesale for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Gina2
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1209676

Dear Customer,

We regret that our service and the items did not meet your expectation.

We are NOT a ***. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order.

We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution via the ticket center.Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number?

If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com.

Yours sincerely, Rosewholesale.com Customer Service

to Gina2 #1465127

I also want a refund. My wigs came in super late even though I ordered and paid for expedited shipping.

Also the wigs are nothing like the images online. I have called and emailed many times with no response.

The USA number isn’t even a valid number that works. This is unacceptable and I want my money back I spent over $60 for these two wigs that ended up being cheap and hideous colors.

to Uchechi19 #1470835

I ordered expedited shipping as well an still no ups truck has pulled up yet