Contact Rosewholesale

01:31 AVG CALL DURATION
5% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Rosewholesale to Ask about:

Shipping and Delivery:

• “To see if my order has been shipped cause it said 3 days and it’s been three days so where it at?”
  • “I need to change my shipping adress”
  • “Free shipping”

Request for Information:

• “Questions about my order”
  • “Question about my order”
  • “Need info about an order and there it’s something that don’t feet”

Return/ Replace:

• “To return swimwear for bigger size”
  • “Want to return garmet”
  • “For a return labelsmall,the stuff is to dsm small”

Product/ Service:

• “I made an order almost 2months ago money cleared says it was shipped and hadn't received it yet”
  • “I placed a order and it's saying i didn't pay for the order and. I check with my bank and a payment was charged toy account”
  • “I am buying some Item but it dont want my e_mail.”

Account:

• “Can't get account”
  • “They took more money from my bank account then what was in the total”
  • “I have shopped all night choosing my items I've tried 3 times. It tells me my email address has been used already iTs me using it.jasw1948@gmail.com. It won't let me place my order changed my password put it in says incorrect password it justdeleted”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Order canceled”
  • “Cancel my lrp and cancel most recent order”

Staff:

• “I need to talk to customer service”
  • “I placed a order for a wig the begin of Dec.and i payed for 3 day service its been a week and i have not seen the order please let me know what is going on with y order”

Refund:

• “I just ordered a dress tofond out it will not be here in time for the wedding. I need my refund back”
  • “You didnt refund all my money. I spent 119.62 and you refund me 14.00”

Website/ Application:

• “I would like to purchase three pair of leggings one color each size 3x and one purple shirt size 2X and I cannot purchase it on your website it keeps saying my address and email is wrong but yet and still you keep texting me back what is going on”
  • “Something was orderd from your website an charged to card i didnt authorize”

Payments and Charges:

• “Payment method problem ,i need Wire tranfer or EfT”

Cards:

• “My sale is pending on my card was wondering if it went through. I never got conformation.”

Other:

• “No reply to my ema”
  • “I need my order please, since early last month.”
  • “Cause I ordered a wig”

Rosewholesale Rating Stats

Shipping Service, Customer Care, Deal

Top 5 Rosewholesale Products

Dress, Clothing, Shirt, Jacket, Wig

Top 5 Likes about Rosewholesale

Prices, Low cost, Price, Shipping and tracking informations very accurate, Products on their website

Top 5 Dislikes about Rosewholesale

See my complaint, Customer service, Substituted cheaper materials, Service, Product never received

Summary

Rosewholesale is an international online clothing store that specializes in selling products for women. The store has been in business for only two years but already has a large number of regular clients. Rosewholesale has offices in both Europe and U.S. and operates worldwide. The list of goods that the company sells includes apparel, shoes, bags, jewelry and watches and clearance. On top of that the store offers a broad selection of various accessories such as hats, belts, gloves, make up tools and many more. The store follows refund policy refunding 100% of product’s cost if necessary.

Rosewholesale reviews and complaints

VISA

Edit Description
Show

Rosewholesale Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Rosewholesale to

1.7
Show

Products and Services Sold by Rosewholesale

Top Rated Reviews

Do you have something to say about Rosewholesale? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup