418 views
1.8

This Chinese company is apparently an online scam. Charged my card and never delivered the merchandise, nor will they issue me a refund.

I ordered from Rose Wholesale on Nov. 24th. Now, two months later, my clothing has never arrived and, after four emails to them requesting a refund on my credit card, I am being refused. They have sent repeated emails asking me to wait a few more days and - most recently - ask my local post office.

Very frustrating as even with "Live Chat with Live Person" I cannot reach a live person. I note that other customers have similar complaints, and I'd like to consult law enforcement.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewholesale Clothing.

Reason of review: they charged me for clothing they have never delivered.

Rosewholesale Cons: Illegal activity, Very bad, Customer service, See my complaint, Scam, I did not like.

Store Location: Englewood, Florida

Comments

Same thing here ordered on 11-20 and have not received my items and was asked to check my local post office. They even even went as far to say I may not know how to get a package from the office...They offered me a $5 refund or to pay $8 to have it shipped again. I'm going to contact my card company and issue a fraud complaint.

@PissedConsumer936760

Hello, angryconsumer1, and thank you. That's actually a very good idea -- contacting your card co.

and issuing a fraud complaint. I think I may do the same thing.

Rosewholesale Reviews