2.2

I have received half of my order.Meaning I ordered 2 shirts and after 6 weeks I just got one of them in the mail today.

The shirt is thinner than paper. But I expected that for the price. What they got me on was the size. I ordered a 4XL what I got is closer to a medium but it says 4XL on the tag LOL.

I took it out of the package and me and my wife both started laughing. But it is a cool looking shirt and it might fit my 11 year old grandson. But I got it for myself. I'm 6'5" tall and weigh 240#s so it wouldn't have fit me 30 years ago.

I have another TINY shirt to look forward to getting now.

Thanks!I'll NEVER make another purchase from Rosewood or anywhere else in China again!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service and wait time for delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "4xl lmao more like medium" of rosewholesale shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $28. Rosewholesale needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosewholesale shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewholesale.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1241948

Me too.Got the shirts today.

Normally take a 2X so thought order 3X for safety purposes. Wow...

These are like Mediums in US sizes.So where do we go from here?