Shortsville, New York

I placed an order with this company and have never received my items. I tried to contact them through the phone number they offered, but only reached a voicemail and was told their phone was broken?

I then contacted through email and keep receiving an email stating my items are on the way. They are not, and should have been here over a week ago. I also tried their "Live Chat" which only takes you to send them an email. Now I am out $100 and still have to reshop for the items I tried to purchase.

Buyers beware and stay far away! I am in the process of trying to dispute the charges on my card as we speak!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewholesale Customer Care.

Reason of review: THEY DONT SEND ITEMS ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY.

I didn't like: Not receiving my items or a person to address it with.

Comments

Gina2
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1206097

Dear Customer,

We regret things did not work well for you.

Please note the actual delivery time may be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons.

We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution via the ticket center.Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number?

If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com.

Yours sincerely, Rosewholesale.com Customer Service

Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1206096

Dear Customer,

We regret things did not work well for you.

If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com.

Yours sincerely, Rosewholesale.com Customer Service