4.6

The products that I ordered (Jewellery) are showing such photos, the shipping time was faster, had a problem with a package but reintegrated money (the fault was the company that lost the package). Very satisfied.

Shipping time: Five stars.

Price: Very Accessible

Quality: Excellent

Customer Service:They respond very quickly. They have people who speak Spanish, which gave me much dealing with them. Provide solutions, in my case was the reimbursement of money.

Payment Methods: They have PayPal, what makes your purchase is protected. That is very important for consumer confidence.

Shipping Cost: Depends on the order is a bit pricey but jewellery, watches, and fashion accesories have free shipping!!.

Review about: Watch.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Low cost, Service.

I didn't like: Problems with, Problems with the shipping company.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rosewholesale - Beware! Ill fitting, poor quality, super slow delivery, or not at all..BEWARE! Rosewholesale " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..." Read more Rosewholesale - Fantastic Deals if you know how to shop right Rosewholesale "I have been shopping at this site for a little over 2 months now and so far it has only been a positive experience. There was a minor issue with..." Read more Rosewholesale - Awesome site ! Rosewholesale "Yes they helped me with all my problems ~~ It was a very nice experience. Best customer service ever ~~ I was very pleased with the items~~ Love the site~~..." Read more Rosewholesale - It's a scam since the photos show on their website are a lot different from what I received! Rosewholesale "It's a scam since the photos show on their website are a lot different from what I received! Also I just received parts of my order . The seller are..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more