4.6

The products that I ordered (Jewellery) are showing such photos, the shipping time was faster, had a problem with a package but reintegrated money (the fault was the company that lost the package). Very satisfied.

Shipping time: Five stars.

Price: Very Accessible

Quality: Excellent

Customer Service:They respond very quickly. They have people who speak Spanish, which gave me much dealing with them. Provide solutions, in my case was the reimbursement of money.

Payment Methods: They have PayPal, what makes your purchase is protected. That is very important for consumer confidence.

Shipping Cost: Depends on the order is a bit pricey but jewellery, watches, and fashion accesories have free shipping!!.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Rosewholesale and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about watch from Rosewholesale was problems with and problems with the shipping company , but reviewer liked low cost. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewholesale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewholesale to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments