The products that I ordered (Jewellery) are showing such photos, the shipping time was faster, had a problem with a package but reintegrated money (the fault was the company that lost the package). Very satisfied.
Shipping time: Five stars.
Price: Very Accessible
Customer Service:They respond very quickly. They have people who speak Spanish, which gave me much dealing with them. Provide solutions, in my case was the reimbursement of money.
Payment Methods: They have PayPal, what makes your purchase is protected. That is very important for consumer confidence.
Shipping Cost: Depends on the order is a bit pricey but jewellery, watches, and fashion accesories have free shipping!!.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Low cost
What I disliked
- Problems with
- Problems with the shipping company
You May Also Like
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "I have had a Hamilton Beach microwave 7 months. Soon after I got it it started forming condensation inside oven on top and sides and inside door. The glass turntable..."
- "Was going to put house on top of septic system, got caught. Placed house wrong so now have wetland in front yard, insulation wet, use caulk for tile, plumbing ran..."
- "I was looking for a good online source from which to order some basic office supplies and tried OfficeSupply.com which turned out to be a big mistake. As you can..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."