4.7

I have been shopping at this site for a little over 2 months now and so far it has only been a positive experience.There was a minor issue with my first order which was corrected by Customer Service within 48 hours of opening a ticket.

Here are some tips to how to make your shopping experience better at Rose Wholesale: 1. Place an order of more than one item at a time so that overall shipping charge goes down per item. 2. Use Priority Direct mail with shipping insurance which I have found to be excellent.

The Carrier is International Bridge and they are excellent. 3. Read up on sizes and size comparison and check the Model's stats to see what she/he is wearing and shop accordingly. The manufacturers are different and their sizes vary a bit from what I have seen.

4. Have patience receiving the package. I have seen it take 5-10 days to get clearance through the Customs. This is the frustrating part.

5. If there is an issue with an order, open a ticket for Customer Service and include a picture along with explanation. They will do their best to answer within 24 hours due to the time difference and do their best to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps the others shoppers like me.Happy Shopping & Cheers!

Review about: Rosewholesale Dress.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Detailed explanation of the product and size comparison.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments