HR1812051414118582, False order number. Do not order from this organization.

I was on the website and was in the process of putting my order in it, and my bank declined my card, and flagged it as fraud, the organization automated system then asked me to try a new card. I did not put in a new card number. I simply exited the website. Then I received an email with that order number you see at the top, meaning they put my card number in again and tried to charge me anyway.

I called my bank, and thank GOD I was able to cancel my card in time, because my bank could see where they kept trying to place the order. I called Rosewholesale to explain what happened, got hung up on by one, got laughed at by one, and was told basically if I wouldn't have canceled my card they were going to charge me, and give me my money back within 7 day's. My thing is how could you do that if I never agreed to you running my card a second time. Well the joke's on you.

They will never see a dime from me. However now I have to get a temporary card, until my new one arrives. This is a fraudulent organization , and the only reason I even put a star is because I had to in order to write this review, oh and don't even try the support email system. It's all automated.

Computerized responses is all you will get. People, do not order from this organization.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewholesale Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

AdmirableWeasel556

This company is committing crimes, and or attempting to commit felony theft. Company is on the *** of being shut down.