Monson, Massachusetts

I ordered clothing on 10/23/15 and was told it would take about 15 days to receive my order. It is now 11/25/15 and I still have not received it.

I have made 4 complaints. Now they're telling me it may not arrive until 12/25/15. Thanks people. It was supposed to be a Christmas gift.

They actually had the nerve to send me a request for review of the products I ordered. Kind of hard when you don't have the products. I can't tell you how angry I am. I cannot contact them by phone and the live chat does not work.

I want my money back but have no hope for that or receiving the product.

This is a complete scam I feel at this time. Do not order from them!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of rosewholesale clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Rosewholesale needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosewholesale clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewholesale.

Comments

Gina2

Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear you've had difficulties to reach us. Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets.

If you prefer to contact us on the phone, please call us at this number -(1)917-621-0925 between 08:00-21:00(GMT+8).

Please note the actual delivery time can be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons sometimes.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.We would be very grateful if you could inform us your order number.

Thanks for your support and patience. Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service