Update by user Oct 22, 2015

HERE IS MY ORDER NUMBER

H1510091137259339

Original review posted by user Oct 22, 2015

i bough goods from rosewholesale.com and paid for it including the shipping fee. the next day, i got a message about my tracking number but was unable to track it because the number was incorrect, i tried contacting rosewholesale with the phone number they provided, to my greatest surprise that number most times doesn't go through and when it finally does, no one will pick up.i have tried sending emails to them but they don't reply their mails or would i say that they don't have any valid email address.

please they should kindly refund my money or ship my order to me. this is horrible, my goodness!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of clothes are not exactly what you ordered especially color and sent half of order withholding the remaining order. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of shoes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $26. Rosewholesale needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewholesale.

Comments

Placed a order June 23 2018 have not received a email just a email that my credit card was acceptable my payment for my order I better get a response by Thursday June 28

My Name is Annie haven't received my order can't find the phone number for this company never received it and email for my purchase I had order swimwear very disappointed

I ordered a skirt over 6 months ago, never received anything, a package delayed e-mail, NOTHING! I've tried contacting the company and they don't respond!!!!

Harvey, Louisiana, United States #1303612

It been over a month. An have not receive my order all I get is new ticket number sick of that I want my order or my money refunded to my bank someone please help me

Abbeville, South Carolina, United States #1261543

So I paid over a $100 order and i didn't get but half of what I order I take that as bad business. I going to give it a Chace to see if I get my other order.

Just ordered three dresses from this company haven't received a arrival notice my order was made 11/06/16 .I need my money reinbursted or I'm filing charges here's my number where I can be reached (704)635-4119 my name is Lisa Faulkner and I am pissed.

Verona, Wisconsin, United States #1240309

i WANT TO RETURN ITEMS BUT CAN'T FIND OUT HOW. pLEASE CALL ME WILLIAM mASON 608 848 0502 i HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR WEEKS. pLEASE CALL ME IF YOU ARE FOR REAL.

You still haven't sent me my other dress what are y'all doing somebody needs to call me are I'm getting a lawyer cause I have paid you

Gina2
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1157150

Dear NK,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

Although the standard delivery time of Flat Rate Shipping will be around 10-25 business days after dispatch, there are some external factors which may cause some delay.

Your case has been taken cared of by our support team.

Could you please refer to your ticket? We have resolved it there and we are now awaiting for your reply.

If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosewholesale.com/ticket/ticket/index Yours sincerely, Rosewholesale.com Customer Service

I am currently going through the very same thing