1.3

Update by user Aug 12

I was forced to call my credit card company & file dispute over payment claim for the $64.93 I paid RoseWholesale for my order. Within 3 days, I had a partially packed order & tracking number.

However, I still had issues. It took another week to settle those. Finally, part of my order was in transit. Out of 5 tops i ordered, 3 were on their way.

Top #4, the 1 I REALLY wanted, was temporarily out of stock. They gave me 3 very fair options. 1~A full refund for it, 2~ store credit for future purchase., 3~If I would be patient & wait, they'd ship it immediately upon receiving more stock. I chose the 3d option.

It was sent out a couple days after the first 3 were shipped. I then inquired about my 5th top,as it wasn't in either parcel. This time I was offered the top 2 choices from before. I will see if my $11.50 has been refunded to my credit card as promised.

If you decide to order from them, spend the extra $2.00 for the tracking #, & use a bank issued credit card. If I hadn't bought my tracking#. Visa said it would have made things a bit more difficult to prove my items had not been shipped. Visa demanding to know WHY I was billed $2.00 for tracking made all the difference!

At 1st, RoseWholesale implied my order had already been shipped & I just wanted free clothes, or I needed to be patient & wait for my order to arrive! Without that tracking #, it was a they said, i said situation. My orders finally arrived on Wed, 8/8 & Thurs 8/9.

Clothes are beautiful & I'm happy with them. Now I just need to see that my $11.50 for top #5 is refunded to my Visa card.

Original review posted by user Jul 19

I allowed myself to be persuaded AGAINST my better judgement to give them a 2d chance to prove they are a reputable,honest company. On Wed July 11th, I ordered 5 tops from them.

I was charged $22.15 for S/H, & I DELIBERATELY purchased tracking for $2.00. This brings the TOTAL ON MY CREDIT CARD TO $64.93 I PAID ROSEWHOLESALE.COM. Wed July18th,I discovered NEITHER MY ORDER NOR TRACKING #S EXIST!!!! I'm contacting my credit card & filing dispute &, if possible, FRAUD CHARGES AGAINST ROSEGAL BUSINESSES.

Do NOT bother calling that RIDICULOUS "Customer Service"#, as ALL it does is ABRUPTLY CUT OFF & THE SCREEN SAYS CALL REJECTED. I've plastered my COMPLAINTS & ALLEGATIONS ALL OVER THEIR FACEBOOK SITES,WARNING OTHERS TO STAY AWAY & NOT GET SCAMMED TOO.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewholesale Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Not receiving the 5 items i paid for on my credit card my items, No customer service at all phone number nonexistent, No valid phone or email, I did not receive my goods.

Comments