Limassol, Limassol

On 22 September I order 2 jackets , and yesterday o received only one. So far I would like to know if that jacket it was ever sent out for shipping or not. The two items I order at the same time it was

1 - Solid Color Multi-Zipper Slimming Lapel Long Sleeve Fashion PU Leather Jacket For Men(with Belt) - RECEIVED YESTERDAY

2 - Color Block Splicing Logo Print Hooded Long Sleeve Fitted Fashion Bomber Jacket For Men - I DON`T KNOW NOTHING IF IS ON SHIPPING OR IF NEVER WAS SENT OUT

Bellow I will attach a image with my order placed on 22 September, I would like to know if there is any chance to receive that jacket , or if not, at least a full refund.

Review about: Jacket.

I liked: Prices, Clothes, Products on their website, Shipping and tracking informations very accurate.

I didn't like: Partial refund process that scams people out of money, I did not receive my goods, See my complaint.

3.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $13
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Gina2
#1219376

Dear HellSpawm,

Thank you for recent comments.

Some of the items were back-ordered which have delayed the delivery and the precise shipping time can also be affected by many uncontrolled factors.

Your case has been taken cared of by our support team and we are willing to resolve it to your satisfaction. Please kindly inform us your order number.

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused.

Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service

Nicholas
Limassol, Limassol, Cyprus #1064107

No the issue was not arrived yet, even i open a ticket and they told me to wait up to 60 days, this week i got over 60 days of waiting....idk what to do...:/