Rosewholesale - Item not received

238 of 361 Rosewholesale reviews

On 22 September I order 2 jackets , and yesterday o received only one. So far I would like to know if that jacket it was ever sent out for shipping or not. The two items I order at the same time it was

1 - Solid Color Multi-Zipper Slimming Lapel Long Sleeve Fashion PU Leather Jacket For Men(with Belt) - RECEIVED YESTERDAY

2 - Color Block Splicing Logo Print Hooded Long Sleeve Fitted Fashion Bomber Jacket For Men - I DON`T KNOW NOTHING IF IS ON SHIPPING OR IF NEVER WAS SENT OUT

Bellow I will attach a image with my order placed on 22 September, I would like to know if there is any chance to receive that jacket , or if not, at least a full refund.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Prices
    • Clothes
    • Products on their website
    • Shipping and tracking informations very accurate
  • What I disliked
    • Partial refund process that scams people out of money
    • I did not receive my goods
    • See my complaint

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Jacket
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #717829 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosewholesale? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
238 of 361 Rosewholesale reviews

Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Gina2

Sep 27, 2016 #1219376

Dear HellSpawm,
Thank you for recent comments.
Some of the items were back-ordered which have delayed the delivery and the precise shipping time can also be affected by many uncontrolled factors.
Your case has been taken cared of by our support team and we are willing to resolve it to your satisfaction. Please kindly inform us your order number.
We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused.
Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Nicholas

Nov 15, 2015 #1064107 Limassol, Limassol, Cyprus

No the issue was not arrived yet, even i open a ticket and they told me to wait up to 60 days, this week i got over 60 days of waiting....idk what to do...:/

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosewholesale. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rosewholesale.
Filing a new complaint about
×