Limassol, Limassol
3.4

On 22 September I order 2 jackets , and yesterday o received only one. So far I would like to know if that jacket it was ever sent out for shipping or not. The two items I order at the same time it was

1 - Solid Color Multi-Zipper Slimming Lapel Long Sleeve Fashion PU Leather Jacket For Men(with Belt) - RECEIVED YESTERDAY

2 - Color Block Splicing Logo Print Hooded Long Sleeve Fitted Fashion Bomber Jacket For Men - I DON`T KNOW NOTHING IF IS ON SHIPPING OR IF NEVER WAS SENT OUT

Bellow I will attach a image with my order placed on 22 September, I would like to know if there is any chance to receive that jacket , or if not, at least a full refund.

HellSpawm wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Rosewholesale and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $13 and wants Rosewholesale to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was partial refund process that scams people out of money, i did not receive my goods and see my complaint. Author liked the most prices and clothes. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewholesale jacket for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Gina2
#1219376

Dear HellSpawm,

Thank you for recent comments.

Some of the items were back-ordered which have delayed the delivery and the precise shipping time can also be affected by many uncontrolled factors.

Your case has been taken cared of by our support team and we are willing to resolve it to your satisfaction. Please kindly inform us your order number.

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused.

Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service

Limassol, Limassol, Cyprus #1064107

No the issue was not arrived yet, even i open a ticket and they told me to wait up to 60 days, this week i got over 60 days of waiting....idk what to do...:/