1.7

Made large order £240, brought clothes for pregnancy and after etc what a mistake after being told 3-5 days I waited three weeks and finally got jacket and two tops.All were completely different to what was show in style material design I'll fitting cheap material very poor quality and that's being polite.

Tried to complain not able to get through took forever to find contact details then rang on daily basis for two months never been answered not even answer phone so I can leave message. Started seeing review about scam company so I tried emailing used their report service not reply mostly for few weeks then I made threat of legal action and got generic response your order on route ect. Got most items only last week I'm due to have baby in a week I made order at 13 weeks pregnant!!! Have asked for refund nothing tried to return nothing asked for customer service to call nothing still waiting for last few items and had email saying it was re sent after five months this is still in transit has been saying this on tracking since September.

Please do not waste your time money or energy your only spend months ripping your own hair out in total frustration.

When some of the stuff does arrive it's crap you won't fit into it it's poor quality in fact I would be unhappy if I brought it for a floor rag it's truly that bad.You won't get anywhere with complaining and will never get refund or replacement.

Review about: Rosewholesale Jacket.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments