Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.8

This is my complaint number T15100291732 still open with them now.This is very recent.

I should have checked reviews before buying not after.

I order a jacket from them, which took forever to ship, but decided to wait. They shipped the item eventually. I decided to pay for tracking. Says my item reached it destination, but I never received it.

They sent the item without requesting signature, so no proof who received it. The worse part is I live in Canada and because of international regulations the sender has to file the complaint. I have contacted them about 4 times, for them to file complaint, as well, no response. I file a complaint with Canada post, and they said they are looking into, but I need Rosewholesale to file, and they wont even, help out or respond.

I guess I loss my money, and jacket. Do not buy from here because..... if something goes wrong.....they won't respond.

Bad Customer Service skills, they do not care about there customers.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of hooded long sleeve spliced pocket design coat from Rosewholesale and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Rosewholesale to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i did not receive my goods. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewholesale for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Gina2
#1219446

Dear customer,

We regret inconvenience that your experience has caused you.

We did ship the package to the delivery address provided and please confirm the address in your account "My Orders".

I have followed up your case and our team has solved it for you in the ticket.

Can you please send us your reply ?

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service