Toronto, Ontario
Featured on Pinterest 100% full Not resolved

This is my complaint number T15100291732 still open with them now.This is very recent.

I should have checked reviews before buying not after.

I order a jacket from them, which took forever to ship, but decided to wait. They shipped the item eventually. I decided to pay for tracking. Says my item reached it destination, but I never received it.

They sent the item without requesting signature, so no proof who received it. The worse part is I live in Canada and because of international regulations the sender has to file the complaint. I have contacted them about 4 times, for them to file complaint, as well, no response. I file a complaint with Canada post, and they said they are looking into, but I need Rosewholesale to file, and they wont even, help out or respond.

I guess I loss my money, and jacket. Do not buy from here because..... if something goes wrong.....they won't respond.

Bad Customer Service skills, they do not care about there customers.

Review about: Hooded Long Sleeve Spliced Pocket Design Coat.

I didn't like: I did not receive my goods.

Review #711945 is a subjective opinion of a user.

2.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $20
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Gina2
#1219446

Dear customer,

We regret inconvenience that your experience has caused you.

We did ship the package to the delivery address provided and please confirm the address in your account "My Orders".

I have followed up your case and our team has solved it for you in the ticket.

Can you please send us your reply ?

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service