Rosewholesale - My Item says delivered, but never received it.

This is my complaint number T15100291732 still open with them now.This is very recent.

I should have checked reviews before buying not after.

I order a jacket from them, which took forever to ship, but decided to wait. They shipped the item eventually. I decided to pay for tracking. Says my item reached it destination, but I never received it.

They sent the item without requesting signature, so no proof who received it. The worse part is I live in Canada and because of international regulations the sender has to file the complaint. I have contacted them about 4 times, for them to file complaint, as well, no response. I file a complaint with Canada post, and they said they are looking into, but I need Rosewholesale to file, and they wont even, help out or respond.

I guess I loss my money, and jacket. Do not buy from here because..... if something goes wrong.....they won't respond.

Bad Customer Service skills, they do not care about there customers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • I did not receive my goods

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Hooded Long Sleeve Spliced Pocket Design Coat
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #711945

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosewholesale? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 28 #1219446

Dear customer,
We regret inconvenience that your experience has caused you.
We did ship the package to the delivery address provided and please confirm the address in your account "My Orders".
I have followed up your case and our team has solved it for you in the ticket. Can you please send us your reply ?
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosewholesale. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rosewholesale.
Filing a new complaint about