In the past 24 hours I’ve been lied to more times by one company than by any one company I can recall even stretching the truth in a year! I was told several times fedex has one of 2 packages and it is in their system and their tracking will be updated when it gets to their next hub.

I called fedex. They said they ONLY had an order for a shipping label..they do NOT have the box and it has NOT been picked up or delivered to them!Hmmmm I smell a rat! So I got on an online chat with this guy named Arthur. Arthur seems to have some problems with truth specially what it is and how to tell it.

First he said fedex picked up the package and for some reason he wouldn’t explain gave their to usps.....the POST OFFICE! Then he rattled off a tracking number that was totally incorrect! Later in the conversation that changed to USPS picked it up and gave it to fedex! That’s when I stopped him and wanted to speak to a supervisor!!

He kept me in the chat throwing up screen shots of shipping info that didn’t make his case ANY better and ended up telling me that I could NOT speak to any one BUT him! I asked him if he was sure that’s the decision he wanted to make....tried to give him every opportunity to rethink this very poorly thought out choice...but he insisted! So I took screen shots of all of this. Now I REALLY hope someone from Rose is reading this since I JUST got a message from fedex just now letting me know they just picked up the FIRST box so there’s ANOTHER LIE I want someone to explain to me!!

Yeah good luck with that! I can not, will not, absolutely REFUSE to tolerate liars and oh BOY did this company go above and beyond!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments