I had never heard of this company, but I saw their cute clothes on FACEBOOK.Their clothes APPEARED to be stylish, I say appeared because I never received my order.

After looking at their website, I purchased a few tee shirts in November of 2014. It is now March and I have yet to receive my purchase. When I called the company, they don't answer. Looking for recourse.

I will continue to call, but it is very frustrating.

I feel robbed, I'm in awe of how this company can sell in the United States.I don't understand how or what license is needed to sell online but I wish their was one.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of see my complaint. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "never received order" of rosewholesale shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Rosewholesale needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosewholesale shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewholesale.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments