I ordered an item on Sept 3/15 today is Oct 12/15 they took my money but never sent the item.Still waiting.

I paid using paypal so I'm hoping they will refund my money. I did receive a few other items from them but not the MOST expensive item of over $55.00.

I did order in the past and was very disappointed with the quality so I thought I would give them another try.

Looks like a huge mistake on my part.I know the item is coming from China but come on...it should never take this long to get to my mailbox.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of rosewholesale online order. Rosewholesale needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosewholesale online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewholesale.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Gina2
#1219426

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

Some of the items were back-ordered which have delayed the delivery and the precise shipping time can also be affected by many uncontrolled factors.

We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution.Would you mind providing us your order number?

If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosewholesale.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service

MrsHubbyD
Rochester, Michigan, United States #1048340

Mine was ordered August 5th, 2015, and it just arrived YESTERDAY!Oct 13th, 2015.

It was HORRIBLE! it didn't look anything like the picture, and even though I ordered an extra large, it barefit over my head.

I had to have someone help me to get it off!TERRIBLE company!