So very sorry but I will never EVER order from this company.I am so thankful that I was smart enough to read these reviews first; in advance of placing the large order I was going to place.

I almost spent several hundred dollars and am so grateful that I read what others had to say before I wasted my hard-earned money. I feel absolutely terrible for what I have been reading that others have been going through with your company; not only trying to receive their merchandise for which they paid in advance; but apparently in retrieving any kind of satisfaction at all from you!!! They cannot seem to get their money back, cannot get their merchandise, cannot get through by telephone, nor by email. This is obviously NOT good business practice.

Needless to say, I will NOT be *** enough to waste my money now; therefore, I will not have to waste my time trying to receive any further satisfaction with you!thank you to all those who went before me!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of a product or service. Rosewholesale needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewholesale.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments