Surrey, British Columbia
1.1K views 3 comments

Re: Rosewholesale

Buyer beware! This company is a scam. This unethical group of rip off artists goes by these names Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying, fashiondresswholesale, Mart of China, Yeegow, on Ebay they are Global_egrow, probably more.

All part of a company called Yigou International Group, (with a ghost website)

Under that umbrella they are Everbuying, and Globalegrow

Located at various (real or fake) addresses in the 4th Industrial Zone, Shenzhen Guangdong, China under the name of Mike Yu

Read the negative reviews on those FB pages. (Update they have been deleting many negative comments)

All these people are getting ripped off!

I fell for their scam and I am trying to get my money back thru Paypal

Their idea of help: I should give the clothes to a friend, and they will give me a 5% discount on your next order! A bunch of BS

Every single company has hundreds of extreme complaints against it, varying from orders not shipped, orders placed - weeks later claimed not in production anymore,

broken or not working, wrong sizes, wrong color, wrong item, sewing that could have been done better by a child, fabric so thin it wouldn't make it through a wash, and numerous more!

The one thing in common is they always have your money in their pocket. Refunds are very seldom given, only partial refunds( I was offered 6.00 after spending over 100.00 Or 5% off my Next order )

Most complainants tell of waiting months to a year before finally giving up. Being blocked from phone calls, their account disabled, no responses to emails, even not refunding for out of stock items.

People who have tried to cancel their orders are delayed and not responded to until finally someone tells them "Oh that has already shipped we can't refund you"

File a dispute as soon as possible with your bank or paypal.. These guys will try to drag out emails and promises until the complaint time limits are up! Don't give them any chances. They have no problem lying.

Update:

This was sent to my personal email by 'service@intl.paypal.com' with all the details of my PayPal dispute. PayPal has confirmed it is a Phishing Scam!

Review about: Clothing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $106
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

disablednotdumb

please contact me.I am trying to start a group on FB to start an interest in a class action group about all of these internet stores.

Sammy's? Is actually a guy in California. Who orders everything from China. Refused to help at all.

I tracked him down by googling him. I am done with it, as they think they can hide behind the laws of CA consumer protection, where everything has to go through arbitration. However, they don't realize that by advertising on the internet they are committing fraud, which the FBI frowns on. I am actually going to change my tag from RosesWholesaleClassActionLawSuit?

to Tired of Overseas Rip offs, because the lists are endless. Yet Facebook continues to let it continue, as they get paid for them to advertise. If you report them, they merely remove those posts from your feed, and send you a message thanking you for reporting them. But have a friend sign in, they are still there, doing the same thing.

Shame on them, and Facebook. Yet it is a crime, the FBI should be jumping all over it because it involves the internet. I have #'s to the Consumer Protection Bureau. You can report it to them, the BBB, and several other places.

At best, you get your money back. But that isn't good enough. They need to be shut down. Hope you read my post.

I think it is still the most current. If you have a FB account, send me an email.

I need people in order to create a group.Thanks!

Gayle
Apex, North Carolina, United States #923686

Since the companies are clearly a scam, the prices alone tell me something is wrong, why does Facebook allow them to advertise? They should take a stand to protect there customers as well. I had never heard of any of these companies, until I became a FB member.

micki
Canyon Country, California, United States #905294

This exact thing just happened to me.Halfy order didnt arrive..first they told me it was out of stock, then they said it shipped and I had to wait 45 days ( probably because PayPals timeframe is 45 days)..then they offered to refund me 50% back , then 70% back..then they told me to close out my ticket so I could be refunded faster.

When I refused to close out my ticket until I got my refund, they closed it out and I'm blocked from starting a new ticket. I'm calling PayPal and my bank tomorrow November 23.

My order eas placed on August 28...that's how long they have jerked my chain...and yes, it shoes on my PayPal as globalegrow.I'm so upset!