Rosewholesale - Online clothing/electronics from China

Re: Rosewholesale

Buyer beware! This company is a scam. This unethical group of rip off artists goes by these names Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying, fashiondresswholesale, Mart of China, Yeegow, on Ebay they are Global_egrow, probably more.

All part of a company called Yigou International Group, (with a ghost website)

Under that umbrella they are Everbuying, and Globalegrow

Located at various (real or fake) addresses in the 4th Industrial Zone, Shenzhen Guangdong, China under the name of Mike Yu

Read the negative reviews on those FB pages. (Update they have been deleting many negative comments)

All these people are getting ripped off!

I fell for their scam and I am trying to get my money back thru Paypal

Their idea of help: I should give the clothes to a friend, and they will give me a 5% discount on your next order! A bunch of BS

Every single company has hundreds of extreme complaints against it, varying from orders not shipped, orders placed - weeks later claimed not in production anymore,

broken or not working, wrong sizes, wrong color, wrong item, sewing that could have been done better by a child, fabric so thin it wouldn't make it through a wash, and numerous more!

The one thing in common is they always have your money in their pocket. Refunds are very seldom given, only partial refunds( I was offered 6.00 after spending over 100.00 Or 5% off my Next order )

Most complainants tell of waiting months to a year before finally giving up. Being blocked from phone calls, their account disabled, no responses to emails, even not refunding for out of stock items.

People who have tried to cancel their orders are delayed and not responded to until finally someone tells them "Oh that has already shipped we can't refund you"

File a dispute as soon as possible with your bank or paypal.. These guys will try to drag out emails and promises until the complaint time limits are up! Don't give them any chances. They have no problem lying.

This was sent to my personal email by '' with all the details of my PayPal dispute. PayPal has confirmed it is a Phishing Scam!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 8 Yes 8 0 No 0
Had the same issue 12 Yes 12
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 31, 2014 #923686 Apex, North Carolina

Since the companies are clearly a scam, the prices alone tell me something is wrong, why does Facebook allow them to advertise? They should take a stand to protect there customers as well. I had never heard of any of these companies, until I became a FB member.

1 0 Reply

Nov 24, 2014 #905294 Canyon Country, California

This exact thing just happened to me. Halfy order didnt arrive..first they told me it was out of stock, then they said it shipped and I had to wait 45 days ( probably because PayPals timeframe is 45 days)..then they offered to refund me 50% back , then 70% back..then they told me to close out my ticket so I could be refunded faster. When I refused to close out my ticket until I got my refund, they closed it out and I'm blocked from starting a new ticket. I'm calling PayPal and my bank tomorrow November 23. My order eas placed on August 28...that's how long they have jerked my chain...and yes, it shoes on my PayPal as globalegrow. I'm so upset!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.