Henderson, Nevada
Featured Not resolved
1.4

I ordered three items in October.I was charged immediately, but did not receive items until the end of November.

When the items arrived, they were utter garbage. They looked nothing like the pictures, measured nothing like the size chart, and two items were falling apart. I have been corresponding with customer service for over a month and they keep trying to convince me to give the items to my family (no one would want these items!). It is clear they will never refund me.

They take so long shipping because that makes it harder to dispute the charge with your credit card company.They know they are selling a *** product or they would be nicer about returns.

Review about: Rosewholesale Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: See my complaint.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rosewholesale - Clothes that do not look the same as the picture Rosewholesale "I've bought well over $200 worth of clothes from Rosewholesale, and as of now, I cannot give them a great review, because NOTHING that I ordered and received looks like..." Read more Rosewholesale - Dress Review Rosewholesale "Purchased a vintage dress from rose wholesale. Waited for delivery which took about 10 days. Dress is same color and pattern, however around chest area is alot of extra material...." Read more Rosewholesale - Best online store Rosewholesale "I am very happy with the purchased I made at rosewholesale. As a buyer from the Caribbean most online store don't ship internationally. when I visited the site and found..." Read more Rosewholesale - Beware! Ill fitting, poor quality, super slow delivery, or not at all..BEWARE! Rosewholesale " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Grandin Road - Not Trustworthy Grandin Road "I'd shopped for many years with no problems. The last 2 shipments arrived damaged. I sent pictures of the damage and they said sorry return it and we'll take the..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more