Featured Not resolved
1.4

I ordered three items in October.I was charged immediately, but did not receive items until the end of November.

When the items arrived, they were utter garbage. They looked nothing like the pictures, measured nothing like the size chart, and two items were falling apart. I have been corresponding with customer service for over a month and they keep trying to convince me to give the items to my family (no one would want these items!). It is clear they will never refund me.

They take so long shipping because that makes it harder to dispute the charge with your credit card company.They know they are selling a *** product or they would be nicer about returns.

Review about: Rosewholesale Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: See my complaint.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Rosewholesale Shirt Review from Glasgow, Scotland Rosewholesale "I waited 3 months for shirt T16032406294 to come in a size large, I am 5"11 and when it came it barely fitted my dauter who is 4"11. I was..." Read more Rosewholesale - Best online store Rosewholesale "I am very happy with the purchased I made at rosewholesale. As a buyer from the Caribbean most online store don't ship internationally. when I visited the site and found..." Read more Rosewholesale - Clothing too small, captcha code does not work on website Rosewholesale "I ordered two identical (except size) shirts. 1 was XXL and the other was M. The person I ordered the M for had to wear the XXL because both shirts..." Read more Rosewholesale - Clothes that do not look the same as the picture Rosewholesale "I've bought well over $200 worth of clothes from Rosewholesale, and as of now, I cannot give them a great review, because NOTHING that I ordered and received looks like..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more