I have not receive from my order,the with dress,please check my order its was the only white,the rest was perfect.please send me your respond.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of rosewholesale dress from Rosewholesale and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewholesale to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewholesale for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Gina2
#1219994

Dear Elsa2010,

I want to apologize to you for what has happened.

Some of the items were back-ordered which have delayed the delivery and the precise shipping time can also be affected by many uncontrolled factors.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.Could you please inform us your order number?

Thank you very much for your collaboration.

Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service

Rosewholesale - Awesome site ! Rosewholesale "Yes they helped me with all my problems ~~ It was a very nice experience. Best customer service ever ~~ I was very pleased with the items~~ Love the site~~..." Read more Rosewholesale - Great Products and Excellent Customer Service and Support Rosewholesale "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..." Read more Rosewholesale - Dress Review from Mckinney, Texas Rosewholesale "I ordered about 15 items from the sight. Nothing looked as I did on the website. The sewing was unprofessional. I have attached on of the many horrible dresses I..." Read more Rosewholesale - Clothing too small, captcha code does not work on website Rosewholesale "I ordered two identical (except size) shirts. 1 was XXL and the other was M. The person I ordered the M for had to wear the XXL because both shirts..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more