Run away

Rose wholesale is scam

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rosewholesale. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewholesale to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewholesale dress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Yes someone better contact me on my order have no email confirming my order nut my payment as been accept someone as a lot of question to answer it was placed June 23 2018

Gina2

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

We are NOT a scam.We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order.

Nevertheless, we respect your opinion.

It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

If you have any questions, please email to support@rosewholesale.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosewholesale.com/ticket/ticket/index, we will do our best to assist you.

Thank you for your support and patience.

Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service

Not only did my clothes get to my house almost a month after I ordered them...but they were for someone 3 times smaller than my size...even though I ordered 1 size bigger than I am...these clothes are not only EXTREMELY SMALL....THEY ARE ALSO EXTREMELY POOR MATERIALS...CHEAP!!