I never received the item attached to this ticket. I was blocked from complaining after the second time.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewholesale and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewholesale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewholesale to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Gina2

Dear customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Please note the actual delivery time can be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons sometimes.

We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution.Please kindly provide us your order number.

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused.

Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service

Rosewholesale - Shipping Service Review Rosewholesale "I am needing to know where the sweater I ordered from y'all is located I'm trying to track it and I cannot find it the tracking number is HR 1701..." Read more Rosewholesale - Clothing too small, captcha code does not work on website Rosewholesale "I ordered two identical (except size) shirts. 1 was XXL and the other was M. The person I ordered the M for had to wear the XXL because both shirts..." Read more Rosewholesale - Review in Footwear and Clothing category  from Detroit, Michigan Rosewholesale "Cheap Chinese junk scam artists notice the models have no heads they take pictures of good merchandise and sell you cheap Chinese junk buyers beware ..." Read more Rosewholesale - Online Shopping at its best Rosewholesale "I have ordered from rosewholesale.com several times now and never experienced any problems or difficulties so far. The prizes are awesome and the items in comparison of surprisingly high quality...." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more