I ordered about 15 items from the sight.Nothing looked as I did on the website.

The sewing was unprofessional. I have attached on of the many horrible dresses I received.

As you can the material is cheap and the buttons are not even seen in the right spot.With almost 300 dollars spent they are only willi g to give me 11.00 dollars back.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of rosewholesale dress from Rosewholesale and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewholesale to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewholesale for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Gina2

Dear customer,

I want to apologize for the problems you have experienced.

Rosewholesale offers a 30 days warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-16.html.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.Could you please provide us your order number?

Thank you very much for your cooperation. Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service