1.3

Purchased a vintage dress from rose wholesale.Waited for delivery which took about 10 days.

Dress is same color and pattern, however around chest area is alot of extra material.When I contacted them I was told that was the way the dress was made even after submitting pictures of what they offered and what I got.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of rosewholesale dress. Rosewholesale needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosewholesale dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewholesale.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Rosewholesale - It's a scam since the photos show on their website are a lot different from what I received! Rosewholesale "It's a scam since the photos show on their website are a lot different from what I received! Also I just received parts of my order . The seller are..." Read more Rosewholesale - Shipping Service Review from Stockbridge, Georgia Rosewholesale "I orederd for tha first time one wig..i did get an email saying that tha item i purchased,i guess alot of people already ordered..so mines was gonna be a bit..." Read more Rosewholesale - Best online store Rosewholesale "I am very happy with the purchased I made at rosewholesale. As a buyer from the Caribbean most online store don't ship internationally. when I visited the site and found..." Read more Rosewholesale - Awesome site ! Rosewholesale "Yes they helped me with all my problems ~~ It was a very nice experience. Best customer service ever ~~ I was very pleased with the items~~ Love the site~~..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more