Order 0ct 6 2016 tracking numbers don't work for any thing $175.00$ My birthday on the 25 wow no one answer the phone or call back

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Rosewholesale and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewholesale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewholesale to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Rosewholesale - Clothing too small, captcha code does not work on website Rosewholesale "I ordered two identical (except size) shirts. 1 was XXL and the other was M. The person I ordered the M for had to wear the XXL because both shirts..." Read more Rosewholesale - Excellent Attention Rosewholesale "The products that I ordered (Jewellery) are showing such photos, the shipping time was faster, had a problem with a package but reintegrated money (the fault was the company that..." Read more Rosewholesale - Shipping Service Review Rosewholesale "I am needing to know where the sweater I ordered from y'all is located I'm trying to track it and I cannot find it the tracking number is HR 1701..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more