1.5

I orederd for tha first time one wig..i did get an email saying that tha item i purchased,i guess alot of people already ordered..so mines was gonna be a bit delayed...OKAY..IT CAME..WHEN I SAY,, "TOTALLY"NOT LOOKING NOTHING NEAR WHAT I HAD ORDERED!!!!!!! IM LIKE "WTF"...BUT THEN WAS TOLD I WLD GET 100PTS FOR FUTURE ORDERS..DDNT EVEN GET THAT..BUT ITS ALL GOOD..THEY GOT THAT LIL CHANGE..NEVER AGAIN

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Rosewholesale and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewholesale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewholesale to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

The website starts with m?maybe that's one of the rip off sites.

Rosewholesale is just www.rosewholesale.com.

They warn against counterfeits using the same name but with other extensions.Watch out!

East Meadow, New York, United States #1224511

I doubt the girl in the pictures hair is even a wig! I was looking to purchase this exact wig and told myself it's too good to be true. I'm glad you didn't pay too much for it but it's ridiculous they'd do something like this.