Rosewholesale Shirt Review from Glasgow, Scotland
I waited 3 months for shirt T16032406294 to come in a size large, I am 5"11 and when it came it barely fitted my dauter who is 4"11.I was asked to send pictures but cant find the link, all I want is my moneys worth, I was a good customer until this Incident.
I have sent the items I like in your watch list.
Here are some photos.You can clearly see the measurements, A large should be a size 17, thanks, Gary Buchan.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I never received the item attached to this ticket. I was blocked from complaining after the second time...."
- "I am very happy with the purchased I made at rosewholesale. As a buyer from the Caribbean most online store don't ship internationally. when I visited the site and found..."
- "Order 0ct 6 2016 tracking numbers don't work for any thing $175.00$ My birthday on the 25 wow no one answer the phone or call back ..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "My mother is starting her cancer treatment this week, so I ordered her a bouquet of her favorites; sunflowers. See the photo I attached. My mother Facetimed me when she..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."