New York, New York

The clothes are made with poor quality fabrics or they arrive incomplete.The jewelry arrives broken.

In addition, the order arrives months later and incomplete. If I was not paying attention, they would not have sent the other items. See picture of what should be a jumpsuit but arrived as an incomplete blouse. I was unable to upload picture on their website so I sent an email attachment.

They receive the email but Bonnie keeps saying they did not get the picture.

Email after email, they never have a response or say they never received the photo.You might as well give up because there will never be a refund but I can expose them.

Reason of review: Everything except the price.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Gina2

Dear customer,

We regret that the issue has occurred.

Rosewholesale offers a 30 days warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-16.html.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.Please kindly give us your order number.

Thanks for your cooperation. Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service