The clothes are made with poor quality fabrics or they arrive incomplete.The jewelry arrives broken.

In addition, the order arrives months later and incomplete. If I was not paying attention, they would not have sent the other items. See picture of what should be a jumpsuit but arrived as an incomplete blouse. I was unable to upload picture on their website so I sent an email attachment.

They receive the email but Bonnie keeps saying they did not get the picture.

Email after email, they never have a response or say they never received the photo.You might as well give up because there will never be a refund but I can expose them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "everything except the price" of jumpsuit. Rosewholesale needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jumpsuit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewholesale.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Gina2

Dear customer,

We regret that the issue has occurred.

Rosewholesale offers a 30 days warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-16.html.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.Please kindly give us your order number.

Thanks for your cooperation. Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service