2.4

At first I was thrilled to find clothes that were different and looked so special. Placed several orders in what was my size..Oh boy!

did I get a wake up call when the items trickled in. It felt like Christmas. When I went to try them on I couldn't even get my hand in the arm holes. All the dresses were the same, weird sized and unwearable.

The shirts were so small I gave them to a friend's 12 year old daughter, she squeezed into them. To say I was upset is putting it mildly.

The items were not shipped together and the postage to send them back was over $60.00, plus you pay the postage to have them sent to you. Never again, the clothes are made for oriental small bodies not for us.

This reviewer shared experience about "size charts not accurate" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewholesale. The most disappointing about rosewholesale dress from Rosewholesale was size way too small , but reviewer liked merchandise. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewholesale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewholesale to other companies on our site.

Comments

Gina2
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1210993

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,therefore customers need to check the size chart before placing orders.

We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution via the ticket center.Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number?

If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com.

Yours sincerely, Rosewholesale.com Customer Service