Hi, Let me explain you my experience with Rosewholesale.I'm a customer since April 2015, I have placed several orders since that date.

At the beginning caught my attention the variety and low prices of your products, but being honest, I was disappointed several times with the bad quality of some of their products and the problems with the sizes of the items. In addition I have experienced problems of out of stock items that on their website appears like available, so I spent a lot for expedited shipping of items that I never received. I received some replaces or refunds of their part, but never the same quantity that I spent. All these factors made that the expierience of buying cheap result more expensive for me, or lost of money, so I stop buying with them for more than a year.

This year I remembered that I had some R points on my wallet of their website, so I decided to used them. I have founded several positive changes, now they have models with the dimensions of the occidental people, now thier items have international standard measures, the shipping most of the times is very expedited because I pay expedited shipping, and the best of all when I received my orders I notice that the quality control of their products now is better than in the past, I like all the items that I have ordered recently and they fit me very well.

Now I'm satisfied with my purchases with Rosewholesale.I hope this feedback results useful for you.

Review about: Women Blouses And Swimsuits.

I liked: Variety of products and accesible prices.

I didn't like: Sometimes the poor quality or wrong size of the items.

4.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion