Update by user Feb 18, 2016

PM

International Purchase

Using Your PIN

011599193 WWW ROSEWHOLESAL WWW

ROSEWHOLESALE C COVENTRY NL NL [Surcharge = ­0.55] (Forced Post Amt=­69.13 with Pre­auth =­68.58) ­$69.13 is this proof enough for you

Update by user Feb 15, 2016

They keep saying they don't have an order from me...no ***...because I didn't order from them. Verified by visa and police it was this company that took my money.

Original review posted by user Feb 13, 2016

brand new credit card....only 70 missing but called the company and yeap its these jerks. stole it.

and what a shock..no working phone number and chinese new year so no one to answer yet they were able to commit fraud. I filed a complaint with the BBB and i advise everyone to as i am going to get these people shut down and the word out they steal your credit card information.

by the way the day the money was taken out i was in the hospital..for a stroke. (card on me) sick people thieves and i'm not backing down until the word is out.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: No customer service, Fraud.

Comments

#1620868

Beware of Rosegal. They sold my credit card info.

A few days after item arrival I received small charges from foreign countries including Brasil. Fortunate that my credit card co alerted me and we shut down the card

Norwood, Massachusetts, United States #1127039

They still owe me 30 dollars..not reseolved

user26326123

just to make the consumers aware rosegal and rose whole sale ARE the same company as well as dress lilly.

user26326123

i had a stroke this day. sent you the hospital admin papers and you STILL lied.

well here ya go in your face. send me my money back