Featured Not resolved

Just received a Dress. That I was excited to get! Wanted to wear it for Easter! Lots of laughs! I can't even get it over my top. And it even looks cheap!

I also ordered 3 other items. And they didn't come. And no mention of them.

And no order form. Not even a place to return.

I wanted to wear this for Easter!

Now I have nothing!

It also feels and looks cheap!

Guess this is a Girls size! And it said Womens!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewholesale and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewholesale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewholesale to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

debrarose12

i have been fighting with them for 3 weeks still no results they want me to return stuff why it cam from new york i am keeping up this fight

Rosewholesale Shirt Review from Glasgow, Scotland Rosewholesale "I waited 3 months for shirt T16032406294 to come in a size large, I am 5"11 and when it came it barely fitted my dauter who is 4"11. I was..." Read more Rosewholesale - Shipping Service Review from Stockbridge, Georgia Rosewholesale "I orederd for tha first time one wig..i did get an email saying that tha item i purchased,i guess alot of people already ordered..so mines was gonna be a bit..." Read more Rosewholesale - Shipping Service Review from Chicago, Illinois Rosewholesale "Order 0ct 6 2016 tracking numbers don't work for any thing $175.00$ My birthday on the 25 wow no one answer the phone or call back ..." Read more Rosewholesale - Review in Footwear and Clothing category  from Detroit, Michigan Rosewholesale "Cheap Chinese junk scam artists notice the models have no heads they take pictures of good merchandise and sell you cheap Chinese junk buyers beware ..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more