Rosewholesale - Ticked off
Just received a Dress. That I was excited to get! Wanted to wear it for Easter! Lots of laughs! I can't even get it over my top. And it even looks cheap!
I also ordered 3 other items. And they didn't come. And no mention of them.
And no order form. Not even a place to return.
I wanted to wear this for Easter!
Now I have nothing!
It also feels and looks cheap!
Guess this is a Girls size! And it said Womens!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I never received the item attached to this ticket. I was blocked from complaining after the second time...."
- "Please refer to the following return policies Customer may return the package to the designated shipping address, and cover the shipping fee for returning the package only if the customer service..."
- "I ordered three items in October. I was charged immediately, but did not receive items until the end of November. When the items arrived, they were utter garbage. They looked..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional from the room place. When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats. And the sleeper had 5 damages on..."
- "We had ordered pure veggie pizza. But the pizza which was delivered contained meatballs in it. When we called back pizza hut they said " they have no idea it...."
- "Avoid this company. Please READ THE FINE PRINT ABOUT HIS 100% SATISFACTION WARRANTY! It's a warranty against defects that is worthless (I should hope a defective product can be returned???)...."