I bought a watch - mind you it was, what, $5 plus ship/hand fees - took quite some time (get it) to receive - it actually does not work, has no inner workings and the clasp does not open - is a faux watch in every way - yes, looks identical to the picture, but at least assumed it would work and if not work, then be pretty jewelry - nope nope nope - I am lured to see the items but can never order from them again. Wow, okay, I must write at least 100 words - I am disappointed; it was going to be a sweet watch for a gift - duh, silly me and silly you

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $10. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewholesale. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewholesale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewholesale to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Gina2
#1219357

Dear customer,

We regret that our service and the items did not meet your expectation.

Your case has been taken cared of by our support team and we are willing to resolve it to your satisfaction.Could you please inform us your order number?

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Best Regards