The worst service I have ever experienced in my life.And the junk they sell is not worth $1.00.

Try and get your money back becomes a negotication!! Stay away from this sweat shop!! They are thieves!!

I have gone back and forth with these people since November and still they want me to pay for items I did not receive. I cancelled the order, I received a conformation from one of there employees however, the order was shipped anyway, I indicated in my email that I would refused the order if they shipped it and they shipped it anyway.

Now they want me to pay 50% of the order???Are they CRAZY!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $187. This person is overall dissatisfied with Rosewholesale. The most disappointing about return policy at Rosewholesale was see my complaint, customer service and scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewholesale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewholesale to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments