How come these kind of scam business happening in America? Just for money the Facebook are allowing these kind of business?

Chinese scam artists gave web business a new name altogether. Please legislators do something to save innocent victims of USA. These Chinese website are committing crimes by showing one thing and selling another thing and taking customers money same day or the next day but sending the articles 1 month or more after.

Smart American buyer should boycott these websites. Call Donald Trump and he will stand up for you. He does not like Chinese businesses in America. He is true American.

This reviewer shared experience about "just by reading feedbacks and complains i am pissed" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewholesale. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewholesale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewholesale to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #939976

Good Idea. We are going to send a petition to Mr. Trump soon to ban this company in USA.

Rosewholesale - Shipping Service Review Rosewholesale "I am needing to know where the sweater I ordered from y'all is located I'm trying to track it and I cannot find it the tracking number is HR 1701..." Read more Rosewholesale - Awesome site ! Rosewholesale "Yes they helped me with all my problems ~~ It was a very nice experience. Best customer service ever ~~ I was very pleased with the items~~ Love the site~~..." Read more Rosewholesale - Dress Review from Papillion, Nebraska Rosewholesale "Purchased a vintage dress from rose wholesale. Waited for delivery which took about 10 days. Dress is same color and pattern, however around chest area is alot of extra material...." Read more Rosewholesale - Beware! Ill fitting, poor quality, super slow delivery, or not at all..BEWARE! Rosewholesale " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more