I won't bore you all too much with all the details.But much the same as others stated it took a month to get item (and I paid for expedited shipping).

Once I finally got the items, which was a coat that was supposed to be mens XL. Well it has a tag inside it that says XL, but it is more like XS - This thing doesn't even fit my 5'2" wife! I have gone back and forth with Customer Service to return item and get refund - which basically they want me to pay to ship it to China, and then only give me a partial refund, on the item only - not the ridiculous shipping I already paid. I guess I will have to try to find some 8 year old that the coat might fit and give it to them.

Oh, and I did per there request submit a factual, professional review on their sight, which they promptly deleted.Do not order anything from these rip-offs.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $48. This person is overall dissatisfied with Rosewholesale. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewholesale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewholesale to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments