Salt Lake City, Utah
100% full Not resolved
2.6

ordered two dresses based off their size charts.one is size of a top so i wear it as such, would've liked it to have been a dress as the pic and explanation says.

the other is two sizes two small and i had to wait longer, because I changed my size from M (4-6) to L(8-10) based on their size chart, no US, not international . I am a size 6 but wanted to be on the safe side.

dress was ripped on shoulder and fits like an xs and i only half tried it.still waiting for a refund.

Review about: Rosewholesale Top.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: See my complaint.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rosewholesale - Awesome site ! Rosewholesale "Yes they helped me with all my problems ~~ It was a very nice experience. Best customer service ever ~~ I was very pleased with the items~~ Love the site~~..." Read more Rosewholesale - Best online store Rosewholesale "I am very happy with the purchased I made at rosewholesale. As a buyer from the Caribbean most online store don't ship internationally. when I visited the site and found..." Read more Rosewholesale - Great Products and Excellent Customer Service and Support Rosewholesale "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..." Read more Rosewholesale - It's a scam since the photos show on their website are a lot different from what I received! Rosewholesale "It's a scam since the photos show on their website are a lot different from what I received! Also I just received parts of my order . The seller are..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Grandin Road - Not Trustworthy Grandin Road "I'd shopped for many years with no problems. The last 2 shipments arrived damaged. I sent pictures of the damage and they said sorry return it and we'll take the..." Read more Verizon - Not given prepaid service I paid for Verizon "On June 1, 2017, I tried to purchase internet access from my Verizon Jetpack device but did not receive what I had originally paid for. I spoke with customer service..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more