Firestone, Colorado
5.0

I order a few things from this Rose Wholesale.I place the order on Oct.

6th 2015. I checked the status and it had finally arrived in San Francisco, Ca on Oct. 17th. Departed that facility on Oct.

22 headed to Honolulu, HI. W.T.H. - Why does it need to cross another ocean before heading to Colorado?? Not like I was ordering the items for a special occassion, but *** glad it wasn't.

How much time / money has anyone lost just to watch there order cross back and forth acrossed the USA and China.My order has been to more ports then me...;( Angel Pissed off in Colorado!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not able to connect to online chat. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Rosewholesale needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewholesale.

Had an Experience with Rosewholesale?

Comments

Gina2

Dear customer,

I want to apologize to you for what has happened.

Please note the actual delivery time can be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons sometimes.

We have taken care of your complaint and will offer a resolution for you. Could you please inform us your order number?

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best Regards Rosewholesale Customer Service