Birdseye, Indiana

I ordered 2 blouses, one for 11.15 and one for9.86. My bill should be with all added $3252, you are charging me 43 dollars because the 11.15 was charged as 22 dollars. This is your mistake not mine, yet you tell me I cannot changed what I ordered, well this is your order not the one I made. Now I have to come up with 100 words. Ok, you are a rip off company,you are a rip off company, you are a thorn in my side, you are a rip off company. You are not changing my order because you rip people off. Hows that for 100 words. You really stink.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of your nonexistent customer service and that no one will talk to you to straighten out your bill. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of rosewholesale blouse. Rosewholesale needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosewholesale blouse in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewholesale.

Comments

Gina2
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1211011

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Please rest assured that we are a registered company that has been around for several years verified by PayPal, Norton,Trustwave, DMCA etc.

We will not charge any more from our valuable customers.

I have followed up your case.

Could you please inform us your order number or email account?

If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com. Yours sincerely, Rosewholesale.com Customer Service